Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring has sprung...

Winter isn't associated with life much is it?... But we know during winter plants are getting the rest they need and nourishment deep in the unseen area of their roots. Just like nature we can go through winter seasons in this journey called life too...I don't know about you but I like to hibernate when the atmosphere feels cold or the environment hostile - Psalm 57 v 1 says, " Be merciful to me O God have mercy on me, for in you my soul take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the present calamities have passed by". Perhaps you've been in a winter place and aren't seeing much growth... but even when you can't see growth the fact is there is life below the surface.

Today in Norfolk the sun is out, the birds are singing, daffodils are opening and it really feels like spring has sprung! If you've been in a winter season know your fruit will come at the right time, relax and allow God to nourish you in the hidden place so that when the times right you burst forth and give Him glory...

love Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment