Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey SEXY!

Oh good now I've got your attention..! Hee hee... forgive me but it's a very gray day here in Norfolk and sometimes it's good to add a little sunshine into our world!

Do you like the pig? I love pigs... in fact it's a dream of mine one day to have a pet pig - So why does the world need to know about my nutty dreams? Well in the last 18 months or so a number of painful things have unfolded in my world and I found myself shelving the whole concept of hearts desires and dreams because as I've dealt with each issue my dreams seemed to slip further away. At the weekend I was reminded how a loss of perspective is the most common dream thief and I thought yep he's been a little to busy in my world of late!
You see we can get battle fatigue and loose our sense of purpose but more importantly, we can loose sight of the promises God has spoken over our life. Jerry 29 v 11-14 reminds us - God promised us hope and a good future when we are wholehearted in our relationship with Him, in Phil 1:6 God tells us He (not me) will complete the good work He's started, in plsm 31:19 He promises to pour out His divine provision for our life and in 2Tim4:18 He promises He will deliver us from every evil work and preserve us for His kingdom!

The word of God really is living and active it restores our soul... it restores our hope... it restores our perspective and reminds us this isn't it - your dreams, your hearts desires are safe in the hand of your Father... who knows the perfect timing and the perfect route to unfold blessing and fruit in your world.

Now go wink at yourself in the mirror and say 'Lookin good!'

Hugs Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment