Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Release your sweet self!

I got up this morning and had me an ugly! I just felt narky for no very good reason.... nothing had changed in my world all was well but I stank on the inside of who I was.... not good eh? I was actually relieved when the kids went to school and I could get some alone time to thrash things out with God.

As I meditated I realized my thoughts that morning were all pretty negative and I'd allowed na actually enjoyed a few of them. You see, when we allow guff to reside on our inside we very quickly start to stink...which is exactly what satan wants...cause when we're smelly and our minds are filled with junk we're ineffective and depleted in power. I love that the Holy Spirit is so gracious in highlighting such stuff in my world so I don't carry it for too long.PHEW! If you're having an ugly... ask the holy Spirit to help you release you sweet self...because the truth is God made you to be sweet...

2 Cor 2 v 14 Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him".

No comments:

Post a Comment